Dr. PGA's Golf Doctor Seminar
Injury Prevention & Peak Performance
12hrs of CE
APPROVED STATES FOR CE FOR 12hrs Online/LIVE
Alabama, Arizona, Alaska, California, Colorado,Connecticut, DC,Georgia,Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,
Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma,Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Puerto Rico
Hello Doctors, Welcome to one of the best golf chiropractic seminars on the planet. The Dr.PGA Seminar is designed to bridge the gap between the golf swing and golf injuries.
You will learn about golf biomechanics and how to prevent golf injuries. This seminar is equipping chiropractors with the golf knowledge to position themselves as the “golf doctor” in their practices and communities.
This is a 12-hour CCE course that puts doctors on an amazing golf journey of golf education. Attendees will learn basics of the swing golf and learn the groundwork for recommending injury prevention techniques and peak performance training to their patients.
The seminar topics covered are golf injuries, golf posture, golf nutrition, warm up, swing faults, exercises and warm-up routine, foot biomechanics, etc...
12hrs of Chiropractic CE
Approved LIVE or ONLINE
PAY FIRST, PICK seminar date after.
1. PURCHASE for IN-CLASS seminar first on this page. Click ADD TO CART and pay.
2. Dr. Raj will send "Confirmation of Payment" EMAIL within 24hrs. In that email, you pick your seminar date.
3. After you pick a date via email. Dr. Raj will send "Seminar Date Confirmation"
4. Your Certificate of Completion will be given to you on the last day of seminar and PDF will be emailed.
5. CE credits will be sent to your state the following week.